Omg!! i cant believed i actually wrote 3 postings within these 4 hours.. hahaha!
As most of you know, i have been writing in my msn pm message saying that i m “planning” to go for a diet last last week right after my exams.. BUT.. ahahaha!!! well.. i will start SOON.. ^^ Btw, because of the jagung i consumed everyday.. i actually lose 1kg oledi! *applaused* weehehee! happie! ahem ahem.. anyway.. back to today’s topic..!
This evening, i saw a article about how to go for a workable and effective diet.. Well.. I am not sure whether it works but it sounds reasonable for me.. and its very simple.. So now, i am going to share with all of you and hopefully i will start tomolo~ *winks*
There are actually 5 major steps and facts that we should follow:
- Do more exercise.. Do at least 30 minutes a day.. even if its walking, its absolutely fine. =)
- Drink at least 8 big cups of plain water.. 8 cups of water (2l) will actually helps you to dissolve 100 calori per day.. *additional: drink some green tea or red tea (a lot of ppl might think drinkin tea will help as it helps to wash away the fat) well, tea helps is actually bcoz tea contain caffeine which helps to dissolve carbonhyrate.*
- Eat your breakfast!!!! Never skip ur breakfast which i owes do… Eat as much breakfast as you can as it will not even contributed to any fatness! Also, when you are on diet.. you can eat a lot of meals but little portion in every meals..
- Do not do too extreme exercise once you wake up.. Conclude:when you wake up.. all you have to do is eat your breakfast and forget about exercise..*hehe* no la.. jus do a bit of walking lah~
- Do not over sleep! a lot of ppl will sleep til afternoon time especially during holidays.. Some may even sleep til like 4pm in the afternoon like me.. it is not good.. so.. stop tomolo. >.<
So.. these are 5 of the basic ones for mild diet plan… believe it or not? i am not sure but i m going to try tomolo.. haha! i still have 4kg to lose.. so we’ll see.. *grin*
So.. weehehe!!! jia you jia you!!
I came across thEse days before and they are super cutez! See…..
The Pink one is Seow Chio Bu.. means little beauty! haha!! she is so cute!! and the Green one..! Omg!! super cutez!! look like my brother eh~ haha.. Green one is Sotong Boyz.. the meaning given is “blur like duno wad”.. haha.. doesnt mean my bro blur like duno what hor.. only the look! so cute!!
U see U see.. when they stand together.. the pink one actually look like me!! hohoho! *shy* and the green one like my bro.. haha! so cute so cute so cute!!!!
For more characters.. Check out here!
Click Here: LaughOutLoud.com.sg
Gosh.. i just learn how to use photoshop the day before and it is like.. wow.. its killing me actually.. very complicated for beginners like me.. sobx..! When i looked at xiaxue’s clicknet TV teaching people how to use photoshop.. i was like.. wow.. actually it is quite easy, BUT when i really came into it.. I m stuck!!! Xiaxue is impressive!!
So far, i only know how to use the “Artistic” function… which is to make ur photo into different effects.. *like my header* and also.. how to type in words.. *well.. this is kinda too common basic lah!* haiz.. Today, i decide to try on doing watermarks for my photos using photoshop.. Congrats me!! Congrats me!!!! after a long whinning evening i looked into the net. i finally learned to make the simple one.. but still.. the one i desired.. which is the 3D look-alike watermarks are still no where to be seen.. sobx!! its so complicated.. i don even noe where to find the tools and options.. *fainted*
Help help help help……
I am looking for some photoshop expert to teach me on the watermarks.. and also how to edit the words nice nice.. basically i only wanna learn this two lar.. wuakakaka!! Fabby is pro in photoshop.. maybe i shud ask her somehow.. =) *lalalala*
Yes.. I have jagung almost everyday for a week oledi.. haha.. i think nowadays are jagung season thats y i can see mummy hand carry with lotsa bundle of jagung everytime she came home from work.. Even when we are webcaming with bibi at night.. he is shocked as well to see mummy snack is always jagung!! haha!!! now is like 4.41am in the morning and i am still in front of the laptop watching youtube and beside me.. OMG!! jagung!!! again again again.. i think in the wok there still got two for tomolo’s chicken soup.. *hiak hiak hiak*
Oh ya.. jus in case you guys are not aware.. my mummy and dupy is a big fans of jagung.. they can smile even if they saw jagung around.. *imagine* haha.. Its now early in the morning so i am kinda no idea what to write.. so lets just see some photos!! weeehehehe!!!
oops.. just to add on.. dupy is my cute and chubby puppy dog.. she loves jagung.. super in love.. haha.. she can eat one batang of jagung by herself.. and she can eat til very clean.. how impressive she is o.. *kiss*
Yes.. jagung jagung jagung.. its actually called sweet corn.. but we used to it as Jagung.. muaHaHa!!
See.. this is dupy.. she is hiding underneath the table to have her favourite jagung.. see.. she ate 2 di.. so cute.. u noe.. its kinda dark underneath and she kinda blackish so cant really see her.. BUT.. theres her jagung! ^^ *winks*